Re: Trim Tabs

Subject: Re: Trim Tabs
From: James Thursby <jthursbyeuropa@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 22:47:59
Hi Tony, I believe you are correct with you're idea. That is what I did.
Wherever you can manipulate the bid around a corner, do it. If you can't, a
little cut will not hurt. You wind up with a lot of plys overlapping in
these areas anyway so I doubt strength is comprimised.
                                Happy building,
                                Jim Thursby
                        U.S. AO52   N814AT