Re: Europa List - please use your REPLY-TO ALL

Subject: Re: Europa List - please use your REPLY-TO ALL
From: Moira Millar <moira@aviators.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 11:43:23
  button to reply to  the list from now on.

Hello Simon,

Please ask if you need help.  With Eudora you hold down the Shift key, and
choose Message Reply.  This puts the sender and europa@avnet.co.uk in the

System Administrator.

>>>From now on, please use your REPLY-TO ALL button, when replying to the list:
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>System Adminstrator
>>

>I guess hardly anyone is doing this because the volume I'm seeing has
>dropped from 10 - 20 a day to 1 or 2 every couple of days!
>
>I'm using Eudora 2.2 client, and as far as I can see Reply to all  is a
>configuration option, not a per message option.
>
>Anyhow, the interest value of this list, based on volume, just fell through
>the floor.

Moira Millar                                Tel: 01727 868468
Aviators Network                                Fax: 01727 768442
PO Box 361                               http://www.aviators.net
St Albans, AL2 3YP                                         info@aviators.net