upholstery

Subject: upholstery
From: PGrif75120@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:33:30
Been watching this space for some time but been too busy building to really
participate in this forum. I do now have two requests and would very much
appreciate a little guidance.

1. Trimming.
Does anyone have any advice to offer on trim materials?
I am just finishing the electrics and am looking for anyone offering trim kits
which I can fit myself. To those who have already trodden this path who did
you use and how  pleased are you with the result?

2. Capacitance fuel gauges. I wish to fit two sender units in the tank with an
access panel in the top of the seat back. Has anybody already done this? If so
any chance of a sneak preview of their mod proposal to the PFA? Again any
guidance to avoid the pitfalls would be very much appreciated.

Hopefully no 69 will take to the air this year. I have to say it has been a
pleasure to build. Hope the flying is as rewarding!

Patrick Griffin.