Tail Wheel Mod again

Subject: Tail Wheel Mod again
From: Rolph Muller <rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:11:58
Went down to the hangar today and someone had obviously moved RATZ
without using the tow bar - result one broken roll pin again! I guess
it's worth putting in your check list if you havn't done it already -
and if anyone can come up with a solution to avoid this I'd like to hear
---From them - cos it sure will happen again.
Anyway the mod certainy does make life easier. I'd be interested if
anyone thinks the take off roll is any greater tho - I'm not sure having
been flying for the first time at max all up weight and zero wind.
--
Rolph Muller