Re: Re: Tail Wheel Arm Responses

Subject: Re: Re: Tail Wheel Arm Responses
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:16:51
>......... I asked  the factory  in my last note on the subject dated
2/12/97 if they would explain the reasoning behind the geometry  of the
tailwheel kit but they  have not yet answered it, I Iive in hope   Ron S No33

Did you ask this question in a message to enquiries@europa-aviation.co.uk?
We try to ensure that we answer all questions so addressed.  However we
cannot undertake to intercept parts of messages addressed to the general
group.  Unfortunately other priorities also mean that we cannot get
involved in lengthy discussions on suggestions by builders for variations
on design parameters.

The design we have settled on is the result of both theory and practice. We
have two aircraft operating with the new tailwheel and are entirely
satisfied, as are the PFA.

Regards   Roger