Re: Torque Tube Mod?

Subject: Re: Torque Tube Mod?
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:26:05
>>I'm seeing alot of traffic about a "torque tube mod", but I don't have
any clue what it's all
about?<<

Don't worry Garry, it's just one of the inevitable mods that we have to do
along the way. The last guy I spoke to told me it took him an hour and a
bit to get the part out, an hour to fix it and not much more to get it back
in.
IOW it seems the latest method sent out by the factory really works. I'm
just a bit irritated because I did the mod on Saturday and the new mod
sheet arrived the following Monday. Price of impatience, I suppose.
Graham