Europa #152 Web Site Update

Subject: Europa #152 Web Site Update
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:15:10
Europa #152 Web Site Update

While awaiting the imminent arrival of my Stage 4 kit and Rotax 912, I
thought I would give my website a face lift.

You will need a browser that copes with frames (most up to date ones do).

You will find it is easier to move around it now with the help of 'Speed
buttons' which remain on the screen while you are navigating.

Although no new pictures are available (sorry), I have updated the "artists
impression' with the XS cowlings and can reveal my final decision on a
paint scheme (just about the hardest part of the build process).

Although nothing to do with Europa's, check out my handy Converter program
page (which recently won a Best Windows Utility Forum Pick), from which you
can download both the information Help file and a Trial Version.

The site can be found at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt

or through the Europa Website Homebuilder Web page List.

Best viewed using 800 x 600 resolution - but not absolutely necessary.

Regards

Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas