Re: Flox

Subject: Re: Flox
From: Steve G. <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:51:03
I don't know about the rest of you, but in America some families spray their
Christmas tree with a white substance that dries on contact and gives the
appearance of snow covering the tree, although some go all out and completely
coat the thing tip to stump (this was quite popular in the sixties).  We call
it "flocking" the tree.  A tenuous thread perhaps, but I thought I'd toss it
out there.

Steve G.