Elvis goes racing & Earnhardt drives Pink car

Subject: Elvis goes racing & Earnhardt drives Pink car
From: 35954730@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:30:57
ACTION PERFORMANCE ANNOUNCES EXCITING NEW
DIECAST PROGRAMS.

Rusty Wallace and John Force will drive "ELVIS TRIBUTE"
cars this year.

Rusty will drive his Ford Taurus at the Las Vegas 400 race on
March 1st.  John will drive his Mustang Funny Car at the 29th
Annual Mac Tools Gatornationals in Gainesville, Fl. on March
1st and at the 11th Annual Pennzoil National on October llth in
Memphis, TN.

DALE EARNHART'S FIRST CAR - Dale's first car was a Pink #K-2
1956 Ford that was owned by David Oliver which he raced at the
old Concord Motorspeedway in Concord NC.

ACTION ANNOUNCES NEW 1998 PRODUCT:  Seven new 1998
Diecast Programs have been announced for delivery before
Daytona.

TO PREVIEW AND TO PRE-ORDER any of the above merchandise
go to http://www.musiccitymotorsports.com.   Your charge card is
never charged until product is ready to ship.   Our order form is a
secure site.

PREFERRED CUSTOMER GOLD CARD:   You can purchase our
"PREFERRED CUSTOMER GOLD CARD" for a one time charge of
$20.00 which entitles you to a 15% discount on all purchases now
and forever.  You can order from the web site
http://www.musiccitymotorsports.com on our secure order form.

Thank you for visiting http://www.musiccitymotorsports.com.
We hope you will come often to see new and exciting things in
the world of racing souvenirs and collectibles.