Re: Subaru EA81 info

Subject: Re: Subaru EA81 info
From: <hlindsay@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 08:28:46

>I just purchased a used Subaru standard car engine, model EA81 serial
>#309120 for use in an experimental aircraft.
>
>Do you know where I can get written specifications of said engine.........

Suggest you contact Don Bouchard, 303 Poplar Street, College Station, Texas,
77840, USA.  Don is one of the authors of a regular series of auto-engine
conversion articles in "Experimenter," which is Sport Aviation's sister EAA
publication that focuses on "how to" articles related to homebuilts and
ultralights. Don is the resident Subaru guru, and is very much respected for
his expertise on that subject.  Enclosing a self addressed and stamped
envelope with your inquiry would, I'm sure, result in a prompt reply.  If
your not subscribing to the "Experimenter," I would recommend that you do
so, particularly if you are seriously interested in auto-engine conversions
for aircraft.  - Ed -