Bob Nuckolls e-mail

Subject: Bob Nuckolls e-mail
From: beanman@lcsys.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 08:36:47
Howdy:
I am not a Europa builder but possibly you could provide me with Bob
Nuckolls E-mail. I am a new subscriber to his areo Areo Electric
Connection and it does not list his e-mail. I have some questions and
will call if I have to but prefer to be able to write down my questions
and regular mail takes a while.
I have a friend who is selling his home built in order to build a
Europa. I'll give him your e-mail if you don't mind.
                                          Tim Neil ( Bearhawk builder)
                                           beanman@lcsys.com