RE: Aileron trim

Subject: RE: Aileron trim
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:03:55

Kim Prout used the MAC servo, but put it in the fuselage, driving the
controls. He said if he was doing it over he would place it in the
aileron as you described. At the time, he was afraid that it would weigh
too much, but he ended up placing enough lead in the aileron to easily
allow a servo installation.

How does the Navaid wing leveler compare to the S-Tech System 20? I was
considering that.

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">