RE: VP Props

Subject: RE: VP Props
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:47:22

At Oshkosh I saw the prototype prop rated for engines around 180HP. It
looked beautiful. It was displayed in the NASA building as the research
was done with NASA money. I did my level best to convince the man from
the company that they should produce one for engines in the 80-125HP
category, saying that at that end of the spectrum the need was even
greater. He was intrigued, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The prop was highly curved, black (all carbon fiber) and had a lot of
good-looking support data. It's hard to be confident of a prop you KNOW
is bending.....

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">