Re: VP Props

Subject: Re: VP Props
From: James Thursby <jthursbyeuropa@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 22:15:02
 Hello Martin, last year just before sun & fun Ivan tested the ivoprop on
N512SA, and it was removed before the rotax race. I flew down to Sebring
Fl. with Ivan to have it installed. It did not work as planned or
advertised. I'm really not sure about the principle of twisting a prop
blade like Ivoprop does   anyway! I had a NSI prop at Lakeland, it went
back for the pitch indicater and hasn't been seen since! (5 months) I'm
getting phone numbers of folks flying the Arplast on 912/914's in the
states and will let you know their opinions. Graham S. gives the Arplast a
good review.

                                Jim Thursby
                                N814AT (also waiting in breathless anticipation
for a firewall forward
kit)