Re: Europa mail general posting - control stiffness

Subject: Re: Europa mail general posting - control stiffness
From: RonSwinden <RonSwinden@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:56:25
Sorry Graham  that will teach me not to ramble on without the drawings in me
hand
it was too late to go out to the garage again to get them so I worked on my
memory of long ago, slow builder.

>>>I would think a bit more clearance than a polished fit is needed. If anyone
knows the temperature coeff. of Al and Tufnol would they please tell us.
Then we can have a good guess.
>>>Graham

It is tufnol  you need and I do not have it so far    disregard my previous
message on the subject  will come back if I find it . Ron S No 33