Tail Wheel & Cowlings

Subject: Tail Wheel & Cowlings
From: Dino Baker <DBA@biomed.fmc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:04:54
Hello All,

I have made the plywood mock-up of John Moran's tail wheel steering
and rudder arm.
I am unable to get the stop drive to function. If stops on rudder arm
push tailwheel arm to original stops, rudder arm cannot then reach
the original stops. If stops not fitted, springs will have to do
this.
Have been looking with interest at photo's of various Europa's in
service and noting the variations of cowling with holes at all
positions. I suppose to achieve satisfactory cooling. I wish Europa
company would give feedback on what's working.

Merry Xmas to everyone.
John Baker.