Re: new tailwheel

Subject: Re: new tailwheel
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 09:23:55
---From the collective wisdom of many that I have spoken to it would seem that
combination of the filler supplied by Europa with the addition of around 10%
cab-o-sil and West System epoxy is my preferred wing filler.

Two of the NZ builders before me used the Europa filler and West Systems but
did not use cab-o-sil and reported balling of the compound. I have done a
couple of test sections with the cab-o-sil added and you can use the filler
almost dry and it still won't ball.

Tony