Re: Nicopress sleeves

Subject: Re: Nicopress sleeves
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:34:40
At 05:55 PM 11/18/97, you wrote:
>In the new newsletter, which arrived today, quote " It is just as
important that the sleeve is checked with a guage after compressing " - no
mention of this in my build manual. It also says that a guage is available
---From Aircraft Spruce but i cannot find one in their catalogue.

     Aircraft Spruce catalogue page 427 shows the GO-NO GO SLEEVE GAUGE
     P/N GA-1P.

>Much has been  said on the net about methods of testing sleeves, Does this
said guage provide a method of checking cables/Eyes aleady in situ and if
so has anyone got the catalogue number of AS please ?

    Only the sleeve is checked with the gauge and this can be done in-situ.

    The correct price for the vac pump drive is 230 not 205 as shown in the
    price list; sorry :-(

    Regards

    Andy