Re: Airfoil Templates

Subject: Re: Airfoil Templates
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:58:04
Peter,

Of course the jig is wrong! ;-)

According to Andy we are not the only ones to experience this . He suggests
arranging the flaps so that these is a 2-3 mm clearance between the flap and
the closeout and accept the slight misalignment between the W18's and W19 &
W20. I thing that 1.5 stirring sticks should be about right as a distance
gauge!

Tony