RE: How do you vote?

Subject: RE: How do you vote?
From: Gregg A. Schwabauer <greggs@baste.magibox.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 23:06:27
You didn't specify the presence or lack of a front panel button, but if the
manufacturer includes one then they should document its use. Regardless of
the necessity of the button, if the system doesn't come alive often enough
then it doesn't matter if it has a button or not.

If the system hangs too often then there is s possibility that it may not
fully initialize and boot up into a "half" state.

They should document the button. But evaluate how well the system powers on
independently of the button. If it hangs too often then reject it as a
system, button or not.

GAS