Re: Re: COZY: Re: The great breaker debate . . .Yeahbut.....but...

Subject: Re: Re: COZY: Re: The great breaker debate . . .Yeahbut.....but...
From: Loontus@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 22:04:05
To Carl Denk:
You write:    One of the main failure modes of fuses is vibration with the
little wire breaking. I have replaced more than my share of glass cylindrical
fuses on autos, trucks, and farm equipment wher there was no electrical
fault. Just replaced the fuse, and worked for years.>>

Little wires are usually for little currents.  However, I have seen fuses
packed with sand for some reason, maybe that one.  Can you find those?
        Dave