Re: Rotax in Canada

Subject: Re: Rotax in Canada
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:23:45
>Please advise as to who is a dealer close to Toronto Canada. Thank you.
>
>Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in our Europa aircraft.

As you may know we have just launched an updated model of the Europa - the
XS. This incorporates many improvements over the original kit which are
described in the enclosed sheet. The wings, which seem to be your major
concern, now come premoulded, highly pre-assembled and gel coated. The
fuselage also comes gel coated ready to paint, therefore we estimate that
with this fast built kit you could built your Europa XS in between 600 and
1000 hours.

With over 454 kits now sold in 27 countries worldwide, including 82 in the
USA and 6 in Canada, this makes the Europa one of the most successful kits
ever produced. Since November 1995 over 63 customer built Europa aircraft
have taken to the air and many more are due to fly shortly.

Unfortunately we do not work through an agent network and prefer dealing
directly from our UK head office (-Tel : 00 44 1751 431 773, Fax 00 44 1751
431 706-) or from our American office (which you can contact on 00 1 941
647 53 55, Fax 00 1 941 646 28 77).
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us again.

We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Lauren Charvet (Miss)
Sales and Marketing Manager