One man assembly pictures

Subject: One man assembly pictures
From: Phil Passmore <phil@passmore.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:59:02
I have posted the pictures that Jim Naylor has sent me of his one man
rigging system. The pics were a little contrasty but I have tried to
make the content reasonably viewable.

They are all posted on one page and are a reasonable size (to preserve
content) so will be a bit slow to load. There is no formatting so I hope
you can work out what they show, if not you will either have to pick
Jims brain, or he will have to send me some more pictures. I may even
make an effort at laying out the page a little better :)

The url is http://www.passmore.demon.co.uk/europa.htm

Please give me a little feednack so I can improve things.

I will post more pics if they are sent to me.

Cheers, and fly safe
--
Phil Passmore