Re: Aircraft Design

Subject: Re: Aircraft Design
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:19:45
>Dear Jason,
>

>Thank you very much for your reply, and especially for the references
>you've mentioned. If however you could give me the ISBN numbers of these
>references (except the Stinton one, which I've already got), it would
>make ordering them a bit easier, or if out of print tracing them in the
>Albertina national library.
>When you're saying that this two-seat aircraft will be 'capable of
>competing with the Europa XS,...', I assume you're kidding, right.
>Anyway, thanks for the support, and I'm sure I'll get back to you once
>I've got something on paper.
>

>Greetings,
>
>Rob Haelterman
>
>Dear Rob,

Further to your request for ISBN numbers, please find the relevant details
below:

Raymer ISBN 0-930403-51-7,

Torenbeer ISBN 90-247-2724-3,

Bruhn - is currently out of print. Try Cranfield College of Aeronautics
inter library loan.

For Loughborough University light aircraft design handbook try Loughborough
University Library.

Pazmany light aircraft design handbook is also good, so are both books by
Martin Hollman (Modern aircraft design Vols 1 & 2). See Kitplanes Magazine
ads for details.

Best regards

Jason Russell