912 for sale

Subject: 912 for sale
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:53:32
I have been asked to sell another new Rotax 912 complete with vac pump
drive, slipper clutch and Europa installation kit. Asking price is =A37700,
which represents a considerable saving. If you are almost finished and
can't make up your mind about the engine  (914 costs too much) 912 is still
the best choice, especially with an Arplast VP prop. Over 1000fpm single
place 800fpm dual.
This one would do for you, Jerry {?:-))) ?

My phone # is 0044 1629 822 725, Derbyshire, England.
Graham