Re: Sale of Quarter share

Subject: Re: Sale of Quarter share
From: DR. CHRISTOPH BOTH <Christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:41:58
Richard:

I think Tony has the right idea.  Would it be possible to
publish your ideas in the EUROPA CLUB NEWSLETTER?

Thanks in advance,

Christoph #223, Halifax/Wolfville, Canada

Date:          Wed,
<tonyk@kaon.co.nz> Subject:       Re: Sale of Quarter
europa@avnet.co.uk

 It has a one person rigging system and can be
> ready to go in less than ten minutes from opening the trailer.

Richard,

Before you depart this happy bunch of Europans is there any chance of
obtaining a set of plans and build instructions for your one man rigging
system. I know a lot of people are interested in this sort of thing and
everyone seems to be reinventing the wheel. It sounds like you have a system
that works well and donation of the King Rigging System to the user group
would be a lasting legacy.

Regards

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz