Re: CO in cockpit.

Subject: Re: CO in cockpit.
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <genottes@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 02:10:10

Gramin@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 05/09/97  08:02:28, Mark writes:
>
> << Where have you been? We've been through this already!!  >>
>
> Exactly, so where is your CO2 still coming from (2.9.97 message)  Or perhaps
> you wrote it out 100 times the wrong way round ?.

  I think this horse is soooooo dead by now that beating it any further is just
going to hinder any chance of positive identification.
We are all PAINFULLY aware that several of us mistakenly typed CO2  when we were
referring to CO.  Of course, everyone knew what we meant.  I hope my spell check
doesn't break or God knows how often we'll see postings on that too.

Can we get back to the business at hand, helping each other in building the
finest aircraft on the market?

Respectfully,

Steve Genotte

Gramin@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 05/09/97 08:02:28, Mark
 Where have you been? We've been through this already!!

Exactly, so where is your CO2 still coming from (2.9.97 message)
Or perhaps

you wrote it out 100 times the wrong way round ?.

 I think this horse is soooooo dead by now that beating it any further
is just going to hinder any chance of positive identification.

We are all PAINFULLY aware that several of us mistakenly typed
CO<SUB>2</SUB> when we were referring to CO. Of course, everyone