ASI and placarding.

Subject: ASI and placarding.
From: Marc Trudeau <MCTrudeau@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 13:52:56
Part of my training and recurrency training is to fly with various
simulated instrument failures. We all have an obligation to our own safety
and that of the people we carry to be fully capable of flying our
lightplanes (Europas included) under VFR with the instrument panel
completely covered. The only instruments we should really need are oil
pressure and oil or water temp.

I want all you readers of this list to be around long enough to meet you in
person someday, hopefully at a Europa fly-in. Please make no-instrument VFR
part of your regular flying practice.

Sincerely,

Marc Trudeau