Interior noise

Subject: Interior noise
From: Al Fuller <alfuller@webworldinc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:15:48
I, too am interested in what measures can be taken to reduce interior
noise.  Do any of you know of the full range of options?  I would guess
without knowing that there would be a weight penalty - am I right?  Al.

[Prev]I am interested in what measures people have taken for cabin noise in
their
[Prev]Europas. I have flown Kim Prouts plane which has no damping and have
found
[Prev]it louder thatn many spam cans. He has measured it at 93dbA. I
understand
[Prev]that ELSA is quieter. It apparently has a pad over the firewall.
[Prev]IT seems that the main sources would be firewall, Gear tunnel, Fuselage
[Prev]vibration and windows.
[Prev]What measures have other builders taken?
[Prev]Anybody have measurements on their planes ?
[Prev]
[Prev]thanks
[Prev]Sheldon
[Prev]
Alfonso C. Fuller, Jr.             Attorney at Law
571 S Avenida Faro
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807
714.998.5193
alfuller@webworldinc.com