Re: CO in cockpit.

Subject: Re: CO in cockpit.
From: Mark Talbot <markt@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 23:12:45
>I couldn't help feeling somewhat anxious following the string of e-mails
>discussing Carbon Monoxide being sucked into a monowheel Europa's
>cockpit ("This Fuse Sucks").  Are any other monowheel owners/flyers
>having any problems along this line, or is there a mod to this
>particular airframe causing the contamination?

This should probably be looked at by the factory. But all I can say is that
after 35 hours in G-BWCV fitted with the Subaru E81 engine I have never been
aware of any obvious contamination. I have never had a headache, nor have I
felt my judgement was being affected by the effects of CO2. But maybe this
has been the reason for a few bounces when landing! Who knows! Ivan??
Mark Talbot (Europa G-BWCV)