fly-in

Subject: fly-in
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:34:12
Peter Kember has asked me to post a notice for him.

He is organising a fly-in at his local Aerodrome on Bank Holiday Monday,
(this week end). All Europas are very welcome.  It is a good opportunity to
fly into a superb aerodrome with five grass runways,that is normally only
available to pilots by invitation. Well worth the effort I think. Details
are printed below,

Laddingford Aerodrome

5.4 nm East of Tonbridge, north of railway line to Ashford

5 Runways min.400m max.1000m

N51 11.45  E000 24.86

Briefing :-  Peter Kember  01892 864892  mobile 0467 398839

Jim Naylor No 39