E-mail management

Subject: E-mail management
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <genottes@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 18:29:38
I have downloaded "Europa Chat" along with all of the available e-mail
archives from the FTP site.  My thanks to the code guru who made this
wonderful tool available.

However, I do have a small dilemma.  How can I incorporate the archives
I receive through the "europa europa.yymm" into the database as well?

While I'm at it, can I move the pertinent (as opposed to the
impertinant) daily e-mails I'm now receiving into the database?  I'm
afraid my mail browser is going to be the first casualty of "Kit
Clutter" before I even start on the chock. <grin>

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

PS  Wish me luck, if my interview on Monday goes well, I may be
earning     enough US$ to order my kit by Sun-'N-Fun.  Cross your
collective     fingers!

Steve Genotte
rhymes with "Knot"