Re: build time

Subject: Re: build time
From: DR. CHRISTOPH BOTH <cboth@ace.acadiau.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:44:34
Keep up the good work! I am about to enter the wing sanding
stage...

Christoph Both #223,  Halifax, Canada

Date:          29 Jul 97
europa@avnet.co.uk

Ken,
I am about 18 months into the project.  I probably have about 1,000 hours so far
of building.  I have not been the best organized, so I believe that with better
care, I could have saved 30%.  My estimate is that  I should finish in about 4
to 6 months.  I am at the most miserable time of the project, which is sanding
the wings.  I would like to have had the option of the new wings, as they is the
most complicated part of the project.

I am kit number 31 in the U.S. and I think that total there are about 50 to 60
kits in progress.  I think that at Sun N Fun 98 there will be about 12 Europas.

I am still thrilled about the Europa, and anticipate the day that the motor
roars to life, and it heads skyward.  I am located in Indianapolis, IN.

Larry Boggs