Re: Color Schemes

Subject: Re: Color Schemes
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 22:09:04
Re: Color Schemes

I knew this was going to be the hardest part of building the Europa - choosing
color scheme. Anyone know of any sources which show some good ideas - side views
etc. of other aircraft types. I think I'll probably keep it simple with just a
couple of 'go-faster stripes'.

I've seen some pretty fancy schemes on some Europas including the one on the
cover of the latest newsletter which looks fairly complex - and would not look
out of place in the latest Batman movie! {:-)

I have toyed with the idea of two tone scheme. Overall white with a light grey
lower 1/3rd on the fuselage  - perhaps with a maroon stripe between. Problem is
the wing position.

Fortunately, I don't have to consider the large reggie lettering on the fuselage
sides.

Ah well, keep on sketching!

Regards

Martin Tuck