Re: Models

Subject: Re: Models
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 19:35:41
Those interested in models of the Europa may like to know that the UK model
aircraft magazine 'Scale Aircraft' produced by Nexus is scheduled to feature
the Europa in the next issue. This will hit the newsstands mid September.

There will be a free pull out plan for a 50 inch span radio controlled model
for either ic engines or electric power.
There will be a full review of the factory and the aircraft.
There will also be an article about our Europa which is in the paint shop at
the moment and will only need reassembling when it comes out in a couple of
weeks. When it's ready Peter Kember will be doing the honours.
For anyone interested we have now spent 1045 hours over 20 months in the
building phase.

Dave Watts No.229