Re: Models

Subject: Re: Models
From: ALLEN Peter <allenp@tds.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:07:00
Good idea John!  I will be number 422.  Make sure it floats so I can
play with it in the bath too.

Bampfylde John (NZ-WGTN-PIC) wrote:

<snip>

> I reckon there would be market for at least 420 (ie every builder),
and what
> price would us builders put on a model that provides such an easy way
of
> looking so cool/rich/technically competent?

<snip>

Jack van Heeswijk - the Netherlands - Jac.vanheeswijk@net.hcc.nl
Wrote

John, there will be a market for 421 models at least, because I will be
the first
'not-yet' builder ordering one. And with me a lot of other prospective
builders, that is
my convintion. Even when it cannot be assembled within that time.

<snip>