Project #152 Updated Web Pages

Subject: Project #152 Updated Web Pages
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 21:15:32
Project #152 Updated Web Pages

I have recently completed the airframe (well just about all the gooey bits
anyway) and have updated my Web page which is following the build progress.

As well as an updated exterior shot, additional photos have been added including
a series following the construction of the wing/fuselage fairings as well as
photos of the landing gear damper mod for those who have not seen it yet.

Follow the 'New' icons for the latest pics.

The site can be found at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt

or through the Europa Website Homebuilder Web page List.

Regards

Martin Tuck
Wichita, Kansas