Re: NOT FLYING/OR BUILDING!

Subject: Re: NOT FLYING/OR BUILDING!
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:53:43
Yes, tis true. #272 has a registration. For a mere $30 the CAA here will now
reserve markings for two years at which point you can renew for another $30.

The S is my middle initial, Stefan.

In NZ we fly without the ZK marking as the likelyhood of flying anywhere else
is rather unlikely considering the amount of wet stuff we have to cover
before we get anywhere so all I will have on the side of the plane are my
initials :-)

Tony
ps Had a fun flight on Sunday - total electrical failure on a 172, and had to
land at NZ's busiest airfield NORDO!