NOT FLYING/OR BUILDING!

Subject: NOT FLYING/OR BUILDING!
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 08:25:14
>Tony I had trouble with your Email address, the message got returned. Can't
>think why. My address is :
>Croft Cottage, Longway Bank, Whatstandwell, Derbys, DE4 5HU. England
>regards Graham

GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO SAY THAT TO A CABBIE AFTER A PINT OR TWO!   :-))

Package on the bird!

P.S. Re Aileron Hinges:
Quote from Roger Bulls response to this thread:
 The distance to the hinge pin will be effectively the same since the flange is

cut back locally to allow the hinge pin to lie on the line of the edge of
the flange.
Quote from one of  your replies:
 As Roger has pointed out the pins should lie centred (??????)on the outside
edge of the flange. Just adjust the cut outs till they line up. Then make my
little jig  { ;-)

Q: Does this mean ideally all hinges should be rebated into the flanges such
that the pin can be extricated in the future without disturbing the hinge
flanges/plates, or do you locate the centreline of the pin in line with the
flange end? If it is the latter, which is what your explanation states as I
understand, how do you get the pin out in the future? Excuse this question
if it has already been addressed but I havent been ontop of this particular
thread, and it may effect my rudder setup, which is a job I have been
postponing.
What is a skin pin? ( instead of a cleco)
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236