Re: Europa XS

Subject: Re: Europa XS
From: Resasi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:21:52
Having hovered on the outskirts feeling completely out of  my depth and
having observed some very dedicated builders work extremely hard on a plane
that I felt might be slightly beyond my capabilities for quite a long time.
As a pilot who is not particularly keen on hands on constuction or  perhaps
capable of some of the more complex portions of the build, I would have to
say that I am heartened by anything that makes it easier & or quicker to
build, let alone a more capable aircraft. Having felt very frustrated by not
being able to start sooner I have to admit that the prospect of having it
easier faster longer range etc almost makes it worth waiting. Indeed I might
be tempted to wait long enough for the model that comes out of the trailer
ready to fly, with the glider wings as an optional extra  if you buy the
trailer instead of the crate for delivery.  Seriously keep up the good work
and good luck at Osh.
Leigh.