NON-DELIVERY of: Re: Mandatory Mod. 40

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: Mandatory Mod. 40
From: Administrator <AdministratoratEO@ccmail.eo.ray.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:00:41

Delivery Failure Report

 Your       Re: Mandatory Mod. 40
 document:

 was not    "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO"
 delivered

 because:   User "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO" not
            listed in public Name & Address Book

   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US, EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US,
   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US

                   ________________________

cc:
From:     europa@avnet.co.uk AT smtp@EO-ccMail
Date:     06/23/97 10:00:41 AM
Subject:  Re: Mandatory Mod. 40

Unfortunately the Australian and New Zealand aviation
authorities don't care about debates. Fitting carb heat is
mandatory on all carburetted aircraft flying. No carb heat box,
no certificate.

Tony