Re: Plywood (3mm) piece identification

Subject: Re: Plywood (3mm) piece identification
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:24:37
Dear Europa Aviation

Having just had to look through the complete manual to find the sizes of the
cuts to be made out of the two 760mm square pieces of wood (unlike Chuck I
was supplied with two sheets of wood) can I suggest that the next issue of
the manual has dimensions shown on Annex A-3. That way we can cut all of the
pieces out in one go - (and end up with pieces labelled F06, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 7
without any recollection of where they go! :-)

Tony