NON-DELIVERY of: Membership Sec back up & be...

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Membership Sec back up & be...
From: Administrator <AdministratoratEO@ccmail.eo.ray.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 16:50:51

Delivery Failure Report

 Your       Membership Sec back up & belated
 document:  invite

 was not    "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO"
 delivered

 because:   User "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO" not
            listed in public Name & Address Book

   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US, EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US,
   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US

                   ________________________

cc:
From:     europa@avnet.co.uk AT smtp@EO-ccMail
Date:     06/21/97 04:50:51 PM
Subject:  Membership Sec back up & belated invite

Hello again folks - the Europa Club Membership Sec is back
online again at the new spatial co-ordinates (Cheltenham).
Still in a state of semi-chaos here, but have dug out the major
essentials of life from the many cardboard boxes. Looks like it
will be a while before I can order my kit yet, as the house
seems to need more doing to it than we first thought, and the
32-foot long garage (which seems to have sprung a leak in last
night's heavy rain) is full of boxes and other miscellaneous
stuff.

I have just got around to dealing with some mail forwarded from
our old address, and found an invite sent by Jack Heijboer
(#206) to the 7th Dutch Oldtimer & Homebuilt Fly-In, on
20-21-22 June 1997 at Seppe. More info by phone on +31 165
545842 or fax +31 165 548611.

Sorry this announcement is too late to be of much practical
use, and apologies to Jack for delay in opening his letter - I
assumed it was a membership renewal, and I was keeping all such
mail unopened until I had got the computer and the credit-card
processing kit etc all unpacked and in working order again
ready to deal with it.

Hope to see some of you folk at Cranfield in a fortnight.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...

_______
The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK -
info@avnet.co.uk

    by gatekeeper.ray.com