Membership Sec back up & belated invite

Subject: Membership Sec back up & belated invite
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 20:37:59
Hello again folks - the Europa Club Membership Sec is back online again at
the new spatial co-ordinates (Cheltenham). Still in a state of semi-chaos
here, but have dug out the major essentials of life from the many cardboard
boxes. Looks like it will be a while before I can order my kit yet, as the
house seems to need more doing to it than we first thought, and the 32-foot
long garage (which seems to have sprung a leak in last night's heavy rain)
is full of boxes and other miscellaneous stuff.

I have just got around to dealing with some mail forwarded from our old
address, and found an invite sent by Jack Heijboer (#206) to the 7th Dutch
Oldtimer & Homebuilt Fly-In, on 20-21-22 June 1997 at Seppe. More info by
phone on +31 165 545842 or fax +31 165 548611.

Sorry this announcement is too late to be of much practical use, and
apologies to Jack for delay in opening his letter - I assumed it was a
membership renewal, and I was keeping all such mail unopened until I had
got the computer and the credit-card processing kit etc all unpacked and in
working order again ready to deal with it.

Hope to see some of you folk at Cranfield in a fortnight.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...