Brake latch

Subject: Brake latch
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 06:28:15
To return to this well worked subject, I claim the H.Robinson Prize for the
lightest version and lowest construction time. It looks like this (assuming
your character set is the same as mine)-

2 " high in 18 g. Al, plus nylon cord         /
                                                    __ _/____
                                                    |    o      /
                                                    |          /
                                                    |         /
                                                    |__ __/

If challenged I'll drill some more holes in it and replace the nylon cord
attaching it to the brake knob with fishing line (:-)).   Spose you could
make it slide up and down the front of the lever if you double the weight.

Graham C.