RE: Bob Nuckoll's Text Formatting. .

Subject: RE: Bob Nuckoll's Text Formatting. .
From: Chris Vowell <ChrisVowell@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:58:44
   Bob Nuckolls writes:. . .

  P.S. is anyone experiencing shifts in format for my
  postings? Some email programs like to throw away the
  indents and quotes I've inserted by hand.  The stuff
  looks okay to me when it's echoed back but is anyone
  out there having problems with extraneous character
  insertions and/or loss of format?  If so, what kind of
  e-mail software are you using?

Yes!  Most of your messages contain occasional, additional carriage returns
with an 'equals' sign at the end of the previous line.  This is not restricted

to spaces between words; often words are split with the sign and carriage
return inserted. I find that this more often occurs when you are
copying/repeating text already received by you within the text of your
message.

BTW, I'm using MSN Explorer with their Exchange program to view e-mails.

Hope this helps to solve the problem

Regards

Chris Vowell

P.S. Despite the formatting problem, I find your comments and observations
perceptive and very revealing. Removing the extraneous formatting ensures that

I read your comments in full!