Grass Shears!!!!

Subject: Grass Shears!!!!
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 08:28:34
Graham,
You will find the grass shears I mentioned at most Nurseries/Plant Supply
shops. If you have any doubts that locally you may not be able to pick up a
pair or they mightn't be the type I've described, drop me a note ASAP as I
go to Singapore on Wednesday where I bought mine, and I'll pick you up a
pair. In fact irrespective, I'll buy several pairs anyway, as I feel sure
I'll be able to offload them downunder. Snail mail address if you are
interested?
By the way, about this sternpost? Can you tell me if you have sold any and
how much it is please? Do you have any electric A/ Horizons and if so how
much are they also?
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No 236