Suggestion

Subject: Suggestion
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:38:24
Gidday again, and I will be brief,
There is a groundswell of people wanting more from the forum than its
original intent, to help each other throughout the build and "negate the
tyranies of distance, and STD/ISD phone charges". This, by the way is their
right, because these more advanced builders, now fliers, are the ones that
instigated this forum in the first place.
There is a simple fix that the likes of us new to the forum do now anyway,
and that is to simply file the flying technique messages elsewhere. So why
don't we simply use a Subject "Flying", and everyone knows the body of the
message without having to necessarily open each and every message. I am not
very computer literate, but I know my Eudora E-mail software can be
configured to sort automatically. So then we all get from the forum what we
want, and it is good to see a gradual groundswell of newer users just
starting their projects, who will desperatelly need the forum the way it has
always been.
If I am missing something, let me know, otherwise "Use a Subject = "Flying"
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236