Re: Rudder-Fin Connection

Subject: Re: Rudder-Fin Connection
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:55:43
Tony Krzyzewski wrote:

> I would carry on and make the rudder. You will need the layup and bid
> closeout practice before going onto the stabilators and wings.
>
> Doing the rudder mods later is not a major issue compareed to some of the
> things your are going to be doing over the next year. It may look daunting
> now but believe me, you will be amazed how quickly you can do things like
> that after a year or two of playing with glass and resin.

Many thanks for your reply Tony. No problem with the pitot-static.
I've decided to carry on with the tail-plane and leave rudder until later. After
seeing
what Richard Owen had to do to his, and John B has also a slight undersize
problem,
it
would be so much easier to do the alterations from scratch (i.e dealing with
foan
rather
than glass).
Back on the 7th June.