Re: Stall warning

Subject: Re: Stall warning
From: Klaus Dietrich <101613.3377@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 12:56:15
Lieber Peter!

Vielen Dank fur Dein mail ! Dein Deutsch ist besser als mein english -
gratuliere!

It is true that I will need the stall warning device basically to satisfy
"Beamtenmentalitaet" as you put it very correctly.
Of course I didn't foresee any conduit in the wing. So your idea of putting very
thin cables in my pitot tube sounds excellent and well worth a try. I just have
to find a suitable pressure switch now. I will try to mount it on the outrigger
fairings. No need for angle of attack indication as for Experimental aircraft
the u-micro-encoder has been accepted here as stall warning device.

Nochmals vielen Dank fur Deine Hilfe

Bis bald

Klaus